This is my first time posting and I thought it might be nice to start things off with a tidy home -
1. What is the one household chore you don't mind?
2. What is the one household chore you would happily never do again?
3. What is the one household chore you had to do as a child and now make your child do (providing you have kids)?
4. How do you reward yourself after you've finished?
5. Does your SO ever help out around the house?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers. If your journal is private or friends-only, you can post your full answers in the comments below.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DW or LJ. Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week. We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted. Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary. Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either.**
|comments: Leave a comment|