|These questions were written by kyaraelf. Here’s a little music to answer questions by: |
1. Name a song that you used to love but now you can't listen to because of a memory or person from you past.
2. Name a song that you originally didn't like but now because of a person or an event you now love.
3. Name a song that instantly cheers you up though it has no specific connection to a person or memory.
4. Name a song that that makes you sad though it has no specific connection to a person or memory.
5. If you were captured by "savage beasts" what song would you play for them to sooth them?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers. If your journal is private or friends-only, you can post your full answers in the comments below.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DW or LJ. Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week. We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted. Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary. Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either.**
|comments: Leave a comment|