Today's questions are brought to us by the letter F, the number 5, tediousandbrief on livejournal. With tomorrow being the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare's death, here is a Shakespeare-themed The Friday Five.
1) What was the first Shakespeare play you read or seen preformed?
2) What is your favorite Shakespeare play?
3) What is your least favorite Shakespeare play?
4) Who do you think wrote Shakespeare; are you a Stratfordian or Oxfordian?
5) Which Shakespeare plays have you read or seen or seen preformed?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers. If your journal is private or friends-only, you can post your full answers in the comments below.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DW or LJ. Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week. We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted. Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary. Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either.**
|comments: Leave a comment|