i just joined and i have five questions: 1. how do i get posting access? 2. how do i submit questions for posting? 3. has anyone else posted questions like this? 4. are we there yet? 5. wasn't this a cute idea?
actually , it would be nice if i got responses to the first two questions.. thanks!
1) Only moderators have posting access. So far there have been a few contests and such for new mods, but not super recently. Keep an eye out though! 2) You submit questions for future posting right here were you posted this set! 3) Not quite in this fashion, but yes. 4) Dont make me turn this community around and go home! :D 5) Yis!
Hi! I used to play the Friday five, but I'm not a member of LiveJournal (I've got my own blog listed in Blogger) and I want to know if I can play these new Friday five in my on blog or if have to be listed in LiveJournal. Thank you very much,
1. What was your favorite past time in high school? 2. What is your all time favorite board game/card game? 3. What is the last movie you saw at the theatre and what did you think of it? 4. What is something (no matter what kind of mood your in) that makes you happy the moment you do it, see it, or hear it? 5.Do you believe that crop circles are made by human or alien?
1. After your first language, what language would you most like to learn? (Say first language too) 2. Does your country have a second language? What is it? 3. How many languages can you count to 5 in? To 10 in? List them. 4. What is the first overseas country you visited? And from where? (ie/ timbuctoo to mars) 5. What country do you most want to visit? And why?
1. What music video you'd love to star in? 2. Which music video would you like to re-make to your own? 3. Dream role for a movie or music video? 4. If you were to make you own music video or short film, who would you have direct it? 5. Which type of award would you really like to win? PICK ONE ONLY. VMA, MTV movie award, Oscar, BAFTA, Golden Globe, SAG, Grammys, AMA.
1. To you, What is the difference between, FUCKING someone, having SEX with someone and MAKING LOVE to someone? 2. Do you think there is a BIG difference between LOVING someone and BEING IN LOVE with someone? 3. What are some of the boundries you are willing to cross with a friend? 4.What is the best way to get over some one? 5.How do you get the courage to go outside yourself and do something you wouldn't normally do?
1. What is the sweetest thing you've ever done for someone else? 2. What do you wish people would do for you? 3. What are your simplest pleasures? 4. What makes you feel all warm & fuzzy? 5. How do you define love?
1. What's your favourite musical? 2. Would you rather star in a musical or movie? 3. Which actor do you think deserves to be in a musical rather than a movie? 4. Which is bigger in your opinion, the Oscars or the Tony Awards? 5. Should old musicals be shown in cinemas for those who didn't have the chance to catch it?
8. Have you ever slept with someone and regretted it?
9. Did you start out with the intent of being married before having sex for the first time but lost your virginity before you got married?
10. If you were a virgin and were raped would you still consider yourself a virgin? Do you believe that you would become more inclined to have sex with someone after being raped or more afraid to have sex?
11. Does the number of partners your significant other has been with bother you?
12. Are you jealous of your signifcant other's past sexual partners?
13. Are you afraid your partner will cheat on you if you do not have regular satisfying sexual activity?
14. Have you ever slept with someone so that they wouldn't leave you or cheat on you?
15. Have you ever used your own sexual prowess to impress someone you wanted to be in a relationship with?
16. When you meet someone and begin dating them, when do you decide to have sex? Do you have a specific amount of time that must elapse before engaging in sexual activity?
17. Are you embarrassed to talk to your friends or family about sex?
19. At what age do you consider suitable to discuss sex with a child (on an educational level)?
20. In some cultures young women are married and begin families as soon as they start a menstrual cycle. Do you believe this is right or wrong? Why?
1. Is there someone on your friends list that you haven't met in real life that you love completely? 2. Have you [wanted to] date someone on LJ? 3. Have you met someone/wanted to meet someone from LJ? Who? 4. Who have you known the longest from your flist? 5. Who are you closest to?
how many languages do you speak? what is your mother tongue? what is a language that you would like to learn and why? does it bother you when people speak a language you don't know in front of you? why or why not? speak to me.
1. If you could, would you be a movie star or a rock star? 2. Have you ever been in the media (TV, Radio, Papers)? 3. Do you know anyone who's been on a reality TV show? 4. Have you ever met anyone famous? 5. Who would play you in a movie?
1) If you could hang out with an actor or actress (dead or alive) for a day who would it be, and why? 2) What would you do with him or her? 3) Do you have a favorite movie of theirs? If so, name it. 4) If you could hang out with a rock star (dead or alive) for a day who would it be, and why? 5) Are you able to play one of their songs on the guitar, bass, or drums?
Do you want to get married? Where would you like to get married? If you were getting married in a week, who would be in your wedding party? What would your wedding colours be? Does marriage mean to you 'til death do us part?' (and so on...it's a bit girly but the third question is SO telling)
What song do you live for at the moment? Is there a band or artist that you attach to a particular memory? What memory is it? What's the most beautiful song lyric you've ever heard? If you could choose any band/artist to cover any song, which combination would you pick? What's the best concert you've ever attended? Do you believe that music can have a direct affect on your life? What's the one song from junior high that you can still rattle off all the words to? Did you have a prom song? Don't be embarrassed, we all did it. Do you and your significant other have a "song" that you share?
Would you rather [hobbies version]... shop // sunbathe dance // sing watch college football // watch NFL write // read chat online with friends // hang out with friends
Would you rather [entertainment version]... Download music // buy a CD Use MP3 player // Use CD Player Watch a movie at a theater // Rent a video Amusement park for the day // Picnic in a park for a day Read a magazine // Dollage with a magazine
1. Do you like children? 2. How many children would you like to have in the future? 3. What if you were expecting sextuplets? 4. If TLC offered to share your life on tv, would you accept the offer? 5. What would you name the sextuplets?
1. Who in your life do you love? Be specific. 2. What do you think society today thinks love is? 3. How has the media affected your idea of what love is? 4. How has religion affected it? If you aren't religious, how did you interpret love? 5. How do you know that you've found the one?
1. What is your full name? 2. If you could, would you change part of your name? To what? 3. Favourite girl's name 4. Favourite boy's name 5. Would you name your child after a character in a book or movie?
1. How many hours a day/night do you usually sleep? 2. What do you do when you *can't* sleep? 3. How often do you devote time to *just* thinking about something? 4. If you had to choose one person to never talk to again, who would you choose? 5. If you had to choose one person, NOT your significant other, who you would speak to every day for the rest of your life, who would you choose? 6. If you could spend 24 hours locked in a room with anyone, from any time in history (including present) or a fictional character, who would you choose? 7. Is there any one question you consistently ask everyone important to you? 8. If you had to choose one personally important question to never have the answer to, what would it be? 9. If you could change one life-changing event in your life, would you? 10. Which household chore do you hate the most, and why?
1. Your favorite book? 2. Your favorite movie? 3. Your least favorite adaptation of a book to a movie? 4. Your least favorite adaptation ever of anything to a movie? 5. Your first ever novel/comic book/movie character crush?
Growing up, what sayings/phrases do you remember your mother using? Your father? What book/song/other did your parents use to put you to sleep? What did you fight with your siblings over? Do you and your siblings still fight? What was the worst fight you had with any family member? What was your first pet? What did you name it? Did your parents give it to you or was it a stray? What happened to it? Did your parents ever tell you your (animal) went to a "farm"? Did you believe them? Did you ever "catch" a pet and bring it home only to be shot down by your parents? Did you ever get to keep one?
What was your first word? How old were you? Who heard you say it? Did you have trouble pronouncing any words as a kid? Are there any words you consistantly mispronounce today?
Do you wash your hair every day? What shampoo do you use? Do you condition your hair? With what? What's the most money you've ever spent to get a hair style (be it on a product, a perm, cut, updo, etc.)? What's the worst hair cut you ever had? How long have you had your current hair style?
If you had to drink one thing for the rest of your life, what would you pick? What is the first thing you drink in the morning? What do you drink with your lunch? dinner?
What was your favorite toy as a child? What did you name it? Who gave it to you? Do you still have it? If not, what happened to it?
What was the first album you ever bought? What format was it? (cassette, cd, other?) How old were you? Where did you hear it? Did your parents approve?
1. Describe your favorite outfit. 2. Describe your personal style. 3. Approximately how much do you spend on fashion/personal care annually? 4. Do you dress for yourself or for everyone else? 5. Give us your best fashion/personal care advice.
1. What is the most important lesson you have learned from your love life? 2. When it comes to love, are you an optimist or a cynic? 3. You see a long lost ex walking down the street. Are you more likely to approach him/her or just keep walking? 4. Do you believe in the idea of a soul mate? 5. Care to share any relationship stories?
Reality TV (Which I don’t watch, so forgive me if I misplace a reference.) 1) Would you ever go "under the knife" (or laser, or dental pick) for cosmetic purposes? What and why, and would it really be worth it? 2) Describe your dream home, including location, design, and who/what’s in there with you. 3) You have one month to travel the world, all expenses paid. Where do you go and what do you do once you arrive? 4) What scares the bloody heck out of you? Would you face it down if someone paid you? What’s your price? 5) And of course, you’re stranded on an island. What five simple items do you have with you? How do you survive? Anyone in particular you’d like to be stranded with? What would they bring to the table?