Today's questions are sponsored by the letter F and the number 5.
From an_underd0g on livejournal:
1) If you could hang out with an actor or actress (dead or alive) for a day who would it be, and why?
2) What would you do with him or her?
3) Do you have a favorite movie of theirs? If so, name it.
4) If you could hang out with a rock star (dead or alive) for a day who would it be, and why?
5) Are you able to play one of their songs on the guitar, bass, or drums?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers. If your journal is private or friends-only, you can post your full answers in the comments below.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DW or LJ. Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week. We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted. Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary. Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either.**
|comments: Leave a comment|