This week's set was suggested by pyrajane.
1. If you could go back and relive one moment or day from your life, without changing anything, what would you re-experience?
2. If you could witness a moment in history, again without changing anything, what would you want to see?
3. If you could talk to a younger version of yourself, what age would you visit and what message would you give?
4. If you could choose one moment that would be guaranteed to happen in your future, what would it be and when would it happen?
5. Pretend you left a time capsule for yourself 5, 10, 15, 20 or more years ago. You just opened it. What three things from your past are you now holding and what age were you when you buried them?
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so here:
|comments: Leave a comment|