Sorry for the lateness, folks; that whole Life thing got in the way.
Onward to the questions!:
1. Do you make New Year's resolutions? If so, what are yours this year?
2. What are you really looking forward to in 2012?
3. Did you have any life-changing experiences in 2011? What were they?
4. What do you plan on waking up to on the 1st?
5. Do you have any particular traditions for New Year's?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DW or LJ.
Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week.
We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted.
Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary.**
Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either.
|comments: Leave a comment|