This week's questions are brought to you courtesy of tabular_rasa, the letter F, and the number 5...
- When did you/your family get your first computer?
- What type of computer was it?
- What were your favorite things to do on your first computer?
- When did you/your family first connect to the Internet?
- How did you spend time online when you first connected?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DW or LJ.
Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week.
We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted.
Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary.**
Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either..