This week's questions are brought to you courtesy of wineandravens, the letter F, and the number 5...
Trip Down Memory Lane!
- If you could do one thing every day that makes you happy, what would that be?
- What is the one memory that stands out above all others (good/bad/weird/whatever)?
- What is your ultimate comfort food?
- Do you still have a possession(s) from your childhood that you keep for comfort and/or sentimental reasons? If so, what reason or memory is that?
- Do you or your family have heirlooms or special 'hand-me-downs'?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DW or LJ.
Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week.
We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted.
Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary.**
Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either..