These questions were written by https://jesse-the-k.dreamwidth.org
1. Do you like to reply to every comment in your journal?
2. What type of post gets the most/least responses in your journal?
3. What do you do when a new person first comments in your journal?
4. When you're reading someone else's journal, do you read every comment before adding your own?
5. When is "too late" to reply to an entry?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers. If your journal is private or friends-only, you can post your full answers in the comments below.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DreamWidth or LiveJournal. Old sets that were used have been deleted, so we encourage you to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week. We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted. Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary. Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either.**
|comments: Leave a comment|