It’s nearly time for holly, old St. Nick, and all the other bits and bobs of the season. Pardon me if these are mostly aim at Christmas, but it’s sort of a big thing around here.
1. Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas – which one do you use?
2. Do you own an ugly Christmas sweater?
3. Do you celebrate the Winter Solstice?
4. Now that you are ‘in the know,’ what would you leave out for St. Nick on the 24th?
5. Tired of the snow and icky weather yet? For those fortunate folks in the other hemisphere, are you tired of the humidity and hot weather?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers. If your journal is private or friends-only, you can post your full answers in the comments below.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DW or LJ. Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week. We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted. Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary. Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either.**
|comments: Leave a comment|