1. Did you enjoy your senior year of high school?
2. Did you have a senior trip (high school) and were you able to go on it.
3. Was graduating (from either high school or college/university) a big thing with your family or just another day?
4. What were you looking forward to the most after graduating from either high school or college/university?
5. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your graduating self?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers. If your journal is private or friends-only, you can post your full answers in the comments below.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DW or LJ. Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week. We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted. Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary. Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either.**