This week’s Friday Five is brought to you by Pablo Picasso, who said, “Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.”
1. Do you make any kind of art or craft? Please share.
2. Would you rather make art (paint, sing, play an instrument) or observe someone else’s art? Why?
3. If you could be really good at any creative endeavor, which would you choose to be really good at?
4. Do you prefer recorded performances or live performances? Why?
5. Did you get any kind of art education in school?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers. If your journal is private or friends-only, you can post your full answers in the comments below.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DreamWidth or LiveJournal. Old sets that were used have been deleted, so we encourage you to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week. We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted. Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary. Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either.**
|comments: Leave a comment|