Let me take a moment from the ant invasion to ponder the question of insects. Scientists reckon that that are no less than 900,000 different insect species sharing the planet with us
1. Do you have a favorite insect (of the bug variety, of course)?
2. Which insect could you happily do without seeing for a good long time?
3. Which insect do you think is of the most benefit to us?
4. Have you had to deal with an insect invasion yet this season (or this past summer for our friends in the other hemisphere)?
5. Would you eat insects? Not even for a lot of money?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers. If your journal is private or friends-only, you can post your full answers in the comments below.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DW or LJ. Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week. We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted. Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary. Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either.**
|comments: Leave a comment|