1. Have you ever had a vacation ruined by the weather or did you just work around it?
2. What small changes do you feel people could make to give the planet a fighting chance against global warming?
3. Are you adversely affect by the weather, such as SAD?
4. How is the weather where you are and have you seen drastic changes in it during your life time?
5. Do you think we can stop global warming or is it too late?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers. If your journal is private or friends-only, you can post your full answers in the comments below.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DW or LJ. Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week. We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted. Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary. Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either.**