1) What one event from your lifetime would you change if you could, and why?
2) If you could give one piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be and how old would your younger self be when they got it? Do you think your younger self would listen?
3) If you could have a conversation with the historical figure of your choosing, whom would you pick and why? What would you talk about? (You can't give them advice, though - they'll think it was all a very strange dream!)
4) There are many things that we've lost from the past -- how to make Roman concrete, countless episodes of Dr. Who, most of the plays about Oedipus, my favorite stuffed animal . . . . What one item or secret would you retrieve if you had the power to do so?
5) What would you like to say to people in the future?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers. If your journal is private or friends-only, you can post your full answers in the comments below.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DreamWidth or LiveJournal. Old sets that were used have been deleted, so we encourage you to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week. We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted. Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary. Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either.**