This week's questions were suggested by nicklngn.
1) If you had to move 100 miles or more to the north, east, west, or south, which would you choose, where would you end up, and what's so great about there?
2) Do you have a favorite stretch of highway or byway for driving, touring, or wandering?
3) Are you happier to start a trip or return home?
4) Plane, train, automobile, bicycle, or foot?
5) Do you overplan or underplan your travels? (Assume that "no" is not a valid answer.)
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so here:
Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
|comments: Leave a comment|