It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
- Do you celebrate the religious aspect of Christmas or the commercial aspect of Christmas?
- What's your favorite activity to celebrate the holidays? (i.e. baking goodings, making ornaments, etc.)
- Would you rather give or receive?
- What is the gift you are most anxious to give this holiday season and who is it for? What makes is so special?
- What is the most memorable gift you have ever gotten for Christmas? Why did it stand out more compared to other ones?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DW or LJ.
Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week.
We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted.
Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary.**
Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either.