This week's questions were suggested by paintedblue120.
1. What is the one place you never want to live?
2. Do you consider yourself to be a "picky eater"?
3. What do you think people say about you behind your back?
4. If you could own and operate any major business what would be?
5. Do you feel as if you are a black-and-white only person, or a person who sees many gray areas? That is to say, do you have strong opinions on everything, or do you recognize the need to compromise?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on LJ or DW. Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week.
We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted.
Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary.**
Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either.