This week's questions were suggested by insomniac_tales.
I thought this would be fun/interesting, since most places (at least near me) don't even sell newspapers anymore.
1. What is your favorite section of the newspaper?
2. Sunday comics or weekday strips? Which comic is your favorite?
3. Do you read your daily horoscope? Do you believe in it?
4. Does the paper become bird cage lining, do you recycle, or does it get thrown in the trash?
5. Where do you read the paper? At home, at work, or elsewhere?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on LJ, or even on DW.
Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going.
**Also, please remember to play nice.
We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week.
We repost the questions exactly as the original/submitted post.
We request that all questions be checked for spelling & grammatical errors before being submitted.
Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary.**
Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need-not be posted, either.
|comments: Leave a comment|